Logico Solutions = Good Works™!
Are you looking for economical database software to help develop and manage
your non-profit organization? Good Works™ software is used by a variety of
non-profit organizations with annual income ranging from $150,000 to
Whether your non-profit is just starting up, or has existed for many years,
Good Works™ software will help develop and expand your donor and volunteer
base, and improve your fundraising abilities. Many of our clients have
growing donor and volunteer lists in the tens of thousands, and process and
record hundreds of donations daily using Good Works™ software.
What's Does It Do?
Good Works™ software is a comprehensive solution designed to assist small to
mid-sized non-profit organizations with a variety of tasks, such as:
- Donor Management
- Volunteer Management
- Recording Donations, Pledges, and Planned Gifts
- Preparing and monitoring Grant Requests
- Maintaining and Generating Mailing Lists
- Events and Activities
- Contact Management
- And much more!
Good Works™ software has many features to assist with speedy data entry,
information retrieval, and output. Using Good Works™ software, you can:
- Quickly enter entity, financial, and event related data using smart
wizards that learn as you enter data
- Look up contact information, donation and pledge history, volunteer
and event activity, and other information concerning individuals and
other entities within the database
- Rapidly send personalized Thank You Letters and other letters
- Create select telephone and mailing lists, and output to Microsoft
Word for mail merge
- Create select email lists, and send via Microsoft Outlook
- Query data and output the results to Microsoft Excel to allow
- Output donation data to QuickBooks and other accounting software
- And much more!